Web Store Assistant Manager
Concepts & Associates, Inc. is a nationally recognized distributor of Promotional Products and Corporate Gifts. We provide imprinted merchandise for corporations throughout North America and Western Europe.
We are looking for a strong individual to assist the manager of the Company Store Division of our Company. This individual will have direct communication with Purchasing, Sales Team and Customers and will be responsible for performing a variety of routine bookkeeping and inventory management tasks.
- Provide assistance to Operations Manager Company Store / Fulfillment Division
- Handle customer inquiries and follow up in regards to orders or special needs
- Maintain websites and data base for Company Store Programs
- Upload Orders daily as received from website
- Monitor Inventory, including monthly inventory counts
- Order inventory as needed to maintain proper levels based on pre-established min/max points
- Manage and maintain inventory control process
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications desired, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and QuickBooks is a plus.
- Must have proven organizational skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of personnel and clients.
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to properly prioritize multiple projects and competing demands
About our company:
Concepts & Associates is a full service provider of promotional products and corporate gifts. Founded in 1983, we are a nationally recognized distributor with a commitment to excellence and strong financial growth. Our history, success, and values serve as the cornerstone of our corporate culture and support our position as a world leader in our industry.
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Concepts & Associates thrives with talented and high-energy associates working in a team environment. A standard of excellence and customer satisfaction is deeply rooted at Concepts & Associates. Any potential employee should strive to exemplify this standard. We offer a pleasant, up-beat work environment with excellent benefits.
We offer competitive compensation, a great working environment and comprehensive benefits including 401K plan, paid vacation and extended holidays, medical and dental insurance and the opportunity for a successful career in one of the most respected promotional marketing companies in the country.